Sarcastic CA is an online platform for Chartered Accountants and Students. They started with the blog and now they one of best caching providers in India. We take over their design and marketing department in the mid September 2017.
We started working on September 2017 and so far we have successfully generated over 41,ooo leads.
In this whole 1.5 years we have implemented several UI and UX techniques to gather the best results.
We design logos and other media images for them:
- Firstly, we revamp the whole website because it was an static website. They were facing difficulties to write new posts. So, we decided to load the website in WordPress for better management.
- Responsive design, user friendly, and all types of browsers compatibility like Opera, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, and so on.
- We have integrated InfusionSoft CRM to automate their system and also to protect the pages which available only for registered users.
- Mailchimp integration for newsletter
- Custom signup and login development from scratch
- We used Genesis framework, we have done 90% of the work using codes instead of using any builder for the important pages.
Some backend stuff: We moved their servers from tradition hosting to cloud hosting for better traffic handling and website performance.
Website Speed: The whole website speed has been fully optimized for all devices and browsers from images to content. See the below screenshot
As we have already mentioned and showed the graph of leads above generated throughout the period.
Social Media: We have also connect them to their users through social media mostly on Facebook. We successfully able to gain more 51,000 followers on their Facebook page without any ads.
Not only the Facebook but we also worked on Instagram but they don’t use Instagram much for their marketing because most of their users are from Facebook or search engines but here’s organic growth of their Instagram page:
Search Engine Optimization: The competition is quite high in India for all these CA and Law terms but we are able to get them on the first page and not only the first page but on the place of Google.
Here are some of the screenshots of their search engine ranking (click to see in full size):